Vacancy within business development and sales at TRILOGIQ Iberia
The TRILOGIQ group, an equal opportunities employer, are market leaders in lean manufacturing, modular stock, storage and transport solution and European leaders in logistics systems for equipment research and factory production lines.
We are expanding our presence in Spain and Portugal and now have a opening for a talented f/m individual to develop our business and generate sales
Location is according to candidate’s residence and will require travel.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Contact key account customers and develop relationships
- Create growth in sales by developing direct and indirect sales in Spain and Portugal by establishing new business contacts according to the strategy setout by the Country Manager
- Provide consulting to our customers and increase our lean vision
- Provide detailed reports to the Country Manager
- You will have a recognised qualification in Business or Marketing.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar position, preferably acquired in a technological or B2B marketing environment.
- You are a Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English. A knowledge of Portuguese would be a bonus.
- You have a demonstrable track record in original ‘thought leadership’ within Sales.
- You are creative, responsive, and show leadership.
- You have proven commercial talent and have earned the respect of your colleagues for your consistent approach and commitment.
At TRILOGIQ we cultivate entrepreneurial and team spirit. Our purpose is to be agile and efficient, to continuously improve and adapt to meet our customers’ needs.
For more information and to apply for this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org
“It is innovation that makes the difference between a leader and a follower”Steve Jobs